Monday, August 4, 2008

Our "NEW" House

Well, not really, but it looks new! We decided that this summer, our big home improvement purchase would be to hire someone to paint our house. Our lovely, faded, green/teal/aqua paint job was going on 12 years old and had to go. I love the way that paint colors are named, they are just too fun. We went with Latte for the body, Chocolate Martini for the trim & shutters, and our front door is Sun Dried Tomato. Thanks 5 Star Painting, you did a great job!


Before/during
Half way done!


Beautiful!

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Your house is very photogenic. Those pics are great!

Chris, Amy, Lexi, and Alyssa said...

LOVE the new paint job and most especially the front door. It is a great burst of color!

Anonymous said...

Your house looks great! I love the tomato door!

mary said...

oh my gosh, your house looks GREAT!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow! The new paint makes the house look so elegant and new! I thought it was pretty before but now it's stunning! Great color choices. ~Jen

thespideybc said...

The color looks really good. I like it much better than the last color.