Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Girls Getaway

Last weekend Amy, Shannon & I made a trip to Bellevue for some much needed "girl time". We had so much fun being together. We shopped, ate out, laughed, went to a chick flick, stayed up late, slept in late, and laughed some more! We had authentic frozen yogurt at Red Mango, that was yummy. I got some SUPER CUTE shoes. And we had some great, uninterrupted conversation! We decided that this definitely needs to become an annual, or even semi-annual event. Thanks girls, I love you!

Ya gotta love the Container Store
View from our Hyatt Regency hotel room
My cute shoes!
Self portrait
Our matching "green" water bottles. I didn't get the purple shirt memo.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

That looks like you had a lot of fun. I need to round up a few friends and do that. On a positive note, I did get a six hour date last night with Rob. And the rain was nice enough to stop for the Amos Lee Concert at the Zoo that we went to!

Chris, Amy, Lexi, and Alyssa said...

It was great! Thanks again...I'm already looking forward to the next trip. I love all three pairs of shoes and my new clothes. Yipeeeeee!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had so much fun! I have been eyeing those shoes everytime I go shopping. They are SOOO cute!

janet said...

Vanessa, I am finally viewing your blog & what fun seeing your life of the last few months. Loved Blakes cupcakes & he is sooo cute.
And looking quite grown up at 1 year. Can't wait to see him walk. Your shoes are too cute!. The house looks great. Love the color & the door.Avery & her animals(adorable) and that snake!!. I see a future vet. It was fun seeing your vacation pics & boating pics. Great summer pics. You are a great blogger lady. Hope to see you soon - Janet & Don