Monday, August 11, 2008

Officially walking!

We'll, it's official, we have a full blown walker on our hands. Blake is pretty much walking all the time now. He still crawls if he's tired or wants to get somewhere really fast, but I'd say he is walking 80% of the time.

He is also getting more & more of an attitude! He lets you have it when you take something away from him or take him away from something. He just screams and waives his arms around like a little tantrum. I wonder who he learned that from??? :)



Heading right for my camera!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI!
I have seen your blog once before but didn't have time to leave a message. So will I be notified when you submit a new entry?? This is a great way to keep posted about you guys! Hope to see you soon and hugs and kisses all around!
Aunt Kitty

Courtney said...

Look at him go!! What a cutie!