Wednesday, August 20, 2008
High of 104!
Early last week Brian & I had a plan for our back yard. Well, of course we were out there doing the hard work when it was over 100 degrees, but, you gotta do what you gotta do! I "worked from home" so I could help a little. We ordered crushed rock for our fire pit and compost for our flower beds. Brian worked so hard in the heat, I am so thankful for his "get-er done" attitude, it turned out amazing!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Those pictures look great. I wonder if I could take pictures of the few areas we have done and make my yard look as great in pictures as yours does in real life. . probably not.
The yard looks awesome! Nice work, you two.
That looks great! We are waiting for our invite to the weenie roast....
Your garden is sooooooo beautiful!
So in tune with nature and sooth-
ing to look into the woods. And
I can't wait to toast some marsh-mellos over your great new fire-
pit. I plan to leave really
early on Friday to beat the Labor
Day traffic (maybe) so will see
you then. Can't wait! Love 'ya-
Nana
Post a Comment