Monday, August 11, 2008

Did I mention she likes animals?

This past weekend we were outside doing some much needed yard work, and Avery, like always, was on the hunt for a "pet". We'll, we had been outside for all of 5 minutes when Brian finds her a snake. She played with that thing for 2 hours! She loved it. She loved it so much, she kissed it! Thank goodness I'm not scared to death of them, I even held the thing (with my gloves on), but this girl is over the top crazy for animals. And I use the term loosely, she loves reptiles, fish, amphibians, rodents, insects, you get the picture. She said to me, about 30 minutes into playing with her snake, "Mom, you should take a picture of me an Snakey Poo. So, I did!


2 comments:

Jenni said...

There was a snake at my in laws today and Signe was chasing it down calling, "Jasper, come back!" Maybe when we get back (tomorrow) they can hunt snakes together!

Chris, Amy, Lexi, and Alyssa said...

You are far calmer than I am when it comes to creepy crawlies. I could not even stand to see Lexi touch a snake. Way to go! See you tomorrow!