Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Mommy Tag

I saw this on a friend of a friend's blog, and since I've had nothing to blog about lately, I thought it looked like fun.

What time do your kids wake up? Between 7:15-8:00am
On a good night, what time do your kids go to sleep? 8:00-8:30pm
How long have you been a mom? 3 years, 9 months and 18 days
How old were you when you became a mom? 26 1/2
What is your favorite kid show? Curious George or Super Why
Least favorite kid TV show? Sponge Bob -- It does not get to be on at our house.
Favorite chore? What? How can you have a favorite chore?
Favorite meal to cook? Anything easy
What's the meal cooked most often? Meat, veggie, rice
What is the kids favorite meal? Avery = Macaroni & cheese, Blake = anything you put on his tray.
What are your favorite things that your husband does with the kids? Everything, he's a great Dad!
What are 5 things that make you smile while being a mom? 1) Avery's silly faces. 2) Blake's sweet smile. 3) Hugs & Kisses. 4) Avery's crazy stories. 5) Bed time!
Where do you want to take your kids someday? Disneyland
When was the last time you and your husband went out without the kids? On our anniversary, Aug. 7th.
One thing you said you'd never do as a mom? share food/drink with my kids
Favorite past time with your kids? Going for little walks, playing outside, reading books, baking.
Advice for a new mom: Enjoy every minute, don't wish them to grow up too fast, and once in awhile, hold them while they sleep.
What's a scary or heartbreaking moment you've had? When Avery cries when I drop her off at daycare.
When was the last time your kids said "I love you"? Today, of course!



TAG - Amy, Jenni, Jennie, Sheila & Courtney

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I think this is cute. I have been more negligent about posting lately. I seem to have no good ideas and everything is about what we are doing--no great wondering thoughts! Plus I have been so busy. But since it is pouring outside maybe I will find the time to come up with something.