Last week was quieter. Nothing much going on. But this weekend was busy again. Blake's big 1 year birthday party, and Labor Day! More to post about tomorrow (or the next day).
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Catching up
A lot has been going on since I last blogged. Avery went to the beach with Nani & Popi a couple weeks ago. Brian, Blake & I just hung out and did some yard work.

On Saturday, we took the boat out to Lacamas Lake with a bunch of friends. There were 9 adults, 5 kids & 2 boats. We had a great time. That night, after Avery got home from the beach, we had 2 families over for a BBQ and a campfire, complete with S'mores!
Brian had some training for work on Sunday, so I took the kids to visit Mamu & Papa (my grandparent's). They live on a farm and Avery loves to ride the 3-wheeler with Papa and go fee the cows doughnuts. (Yes, he feed his cows old leftover doughnuts from the convenience store).

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment