Monday, August 11, 2008

Avery voted most improved!

Well, in my book anyway.

Last Friday marked the end of a two week "Water Awareness" class for Avery. She went from crying for a towel to wipe her eyes, to a little FISH. By the end of the class she was jumping off the diving board and swimming to the bottom of the shallow end to pick items off the bottom. The last day of the session is "parents day" and so we get to go see what she's learned and swim with her if we want. Brian got in and Blake & I took pictures.

What a difference 2 weeks with professionals will make! We are so proud of you little swimmer!



2 comments:

Jenni said...

Those guys are GOOD. My girls did great. Signe improved a ton too.

Courtney said...

I have got to know where is she taking her lessons? Nolan wants to take lessons again, so I'd love a recommendation.