Monday, August 4, 2008

Blake is 11 Months Old

Blake is now officially a walker. For about the past month, he's been taking one, two, and three steps. Just in the last 2 weeks, he's gone to about 60% walking now. Today I think he realized that he likes walking better than crawling. I don't have too many good photos of it yet, but I will post some soon. He still only has 4 teeth, the two bottom ones and the "fangs" on top. Other than walking, his other new favorite thing is climbing. In the past week he has learned to climb the steps or the slide itself of the little plastic indoor slide and, that if you turn a box upside down, you can use it to get on the couch! I have a feeling that he is going to be climbing out of his crib WAY too early...
Blake can also say a handful of words.
Mama, Dada, Bye Bye, nana (banana), and num num for food.

Here is a link to his 11 month slide show. Enjoy!

"Surfing" the vacuum

4 comments:

Jenni said...

I love the pictures (Even the ones I took!). I think doing this evey month is so great. You put a lot of great info in your blog about you kids growing milestones. You should roll your blog into a blurb book at the end of the year. Then you won't have to do all that scrapbooking!

Chris, Amy, Lexi, and Alyssa said...

It is so interesting the differences between Blake and Avery. You might be getting another big kid bed before you expected!

sheila said...

Blake is a spit image of his daddy...good thing he's a good looking guy!
I love the way your house turned out. I wasn't quite sure in that first picture if I liked the new color better, but it looks fantastic!

Anonymous said...

So Adorable!