Sunday, July 27, 2008
Princesses & boys
Avery and her friend Signe love to play together. In the last couple of months, they only play outside. They love to get dirty, catch grasshoppers, frogs, and anything else they can put in Avery's bug cage (see post next week). On this rare day a week or so ago, they were playing inside and were dressing up like princesses. Well, actually, Signe was the princess and Avery was the Queen (fitting), anyway, they were so cute, I just had to share the photos.


And then there was Blake, just being a boy and ran-sacking the play clothes! What a little ham I have.
This is his new face that he makes whenever we tell him "ah ah ahh" (that's no-no in our house). He gets mad an pulls this face. It's hard not to laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the princess pics. Are you now holding all pictures you take hostage until I give you the ones you asked for? I promise I will make a CD!
Love that face on Blake! It's hard to disipline when they are so dang cute.
Post a Comment