I know I'm a little late, but, better late than never. Up until July 3rd, we really didn't know what we were going to do for the 4th of July. We ended up hanging out at home during the day. Kelly and the girls came over to play and have lunch. We went for a wagon ride and the big girls had Italian Ice (this summers favorite treat). The plan was to let them play in the little pool, but it just wasn't warm enough.
During the kids' nap time, I made cupcakes. When Avery woke up, we frosted them and took them with us that evening to a friends house. They invited us over to watch their neighborhood fireworks.
Avery had never seen fireworks before. She was a little scared at first, but after about 10 minutes, she was totally into them. I put Blake to bed over there and we stayed until 11:00PM. That is the latest that Avery has ever stayed up. She thought she was pretty cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Those fireworks pics look great. We did almost nothing patriotic on the 4th. Sign is terrified of fireworks!
Avery looks like such a big girl in that picture of her and Hannah. Oh my goodness!!! That firework picture is VERY cool!
I'm glad you and the kids had fun. Thanks for coming otherwise it would have been just us.
Post a Comment