Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Blake update

So our little man is now 10 months old. Where has the time gone? It seems as though he has only had 2 stages of his life up to now. Tiny little baby, and, very active mobile baby. Well, I believe it will only be a matter of days until he enters the 3rd stage... WALKING BABY! The past 3 days he has gone from taking 1 step, to taking 2 steps, to standing up all by himself in the middle of the room! I need to get a picture of it, but haven't yet. He is working on his 4th tooth and loves to say Mama & Dada, although he doesn't actually "call us" by those names. He does know what a duck says, "quack, quack" what a car says, "vroom, vroom" and does sign language for more, all done and milk. I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast.

Here is his latest slide show if you're interested.

No comments: