When I started this blog, I really wasn't sure how I would keep up with it. Well, so far, I think I'm doing pretty good. However, I'm sure I would be even more motivated to post if I was receiving regular comments. If I know that you are reading this, I will want to write more, post more photos, share my thoughts, etc. Having young children and a full time job takes almost all my time. I feel really bad when I don't have the time to see or talk to my good friends. If we communicated through blogging, it might just be a little easier, and even fun! So if you're reading this, and not commenting, you're known as a "lurker" and you know who you are. Please, pretty please, with sugar on top, post a comment. I'd really love to hear from you!
Love,
me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Okay, so I don't so much think I have been a lurker, but I will be more vigilant about commenting. Thanks again for breakfast yesterday, it was great to see you all. Can't believe how big all of the kiddos are getting. How did this happen to us? :) I'm SOOO looking forward to our girl's weekend. Love you!
I have the same problem with my family and friends. They will call and comment about it or email and comment. I think that is funny when they could just comment on the blog!
And sorry for sending Avery home looking like a mud pie:) The did have fun though.
I Lurke you!!!
I am so sorry! 6 months ago, I would have commented as soon as you posted, but these days I am so stinkin busy, so I only check back every so often! It is on my list to be checking blogs regularly. I promise I will do better. I just went through and read your last 8 posts that I missed. I totally thought that the pictures of you guys in the water at Lacamas Lake were funny. Only because my first thought was that you guys must have been peeing. But then I realized that you had the kids close to you and hopefully you would at least wait until they were gone:)
I know that you are talking about me! I am a TOTAL lurker! I will try to comment more. I have to say, I love reading your blog.
Thanks everyone that left me a comment. It's nice to know who is reading and that I'm not just doing this for me!
Check out the new design that my friend Jenni did for me. Isn't it cute!
Vanessa - - - You already know how much I love your blog. It makes my
day....every day...! I look at it
sometimes a couple of times a day!!
I know how busy your days are but
I want to thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOO
much for taking the time todo the blog. Keep up the GOOD work.
I love you, your dear,
sweet family - - - and your blog.
Nana
Maybe I like lurking!
ok, I promise to leave comments from now on.
Vanessa,
I just want you to know that I am a total lurker...but enjoy every minute of it! The pics of the kids are great!! I look forward to any new pics that are posted. Keep up the good work...
I usually go to one of your Photoshow's to see if there's a new one. They couldn't be any cuter!
I'll send some new pictures...
Bad news, Ralph took his cat to the vet today. They thought it was probably leukemia. He had kitty put to sleep.
Hey Vanessa and Brian and Family
We love seeing the photos of you guys cuz I miss you all so much!
Thanks for keeping up to date and being so great we really appreciate it. Since we are so far from the ones we love.... to lurk.... just kiddin'
Love Julie Todd and all the kids
in Pueblo
Post a Comment