I bought some Baby Oragel at Target yesterday. Avery loves the stuff, so I have to keep it hidden from her. Every time she sees it, she says, "Mom, my tooth hurts." She's strange about stuff like that. She loves to take medicine. I remember a friend of mine's daughter having to be held down and force fed medicine when she was sick. Not Avery, you have to limit her to twice a day, even though she asks for it constantly!Thursday, May 29, 2008
Tooth Update
Found another tooth in Blake's mouth yesterday. Poor guy, I can't imagine the hurt that he has been in the past couple of days. This one is the left, bottom, front tooth. Can't wait for that little 1 tooth smile:)
I bought some Baby Oragel at Target yesterday. Avery loves the stuff, so I have to keep it hidden from her. Every time she sees it, she says, "Mom, my tooth hurts." She's strange about stuff like that. She loves to take medicine. I remember a friend of mine's daughter having to be held down and force fed medicine when she was sick. Not Avery, you have to limit her to twice a day, even though she asks for it constantly!
I bought some Baby Oragel at Target yesterday. Avery loves the stuff, so I have to keep it hidden from her. Every time she sees it, she says, "Mom, my tooth hurts." She's strange about stuff like that. She loves to take medicine. I remember a friend of mine's daughter having to be held down and force fed medicine when she was sick. Not Avery, you have to limit her to twice a day, even though she asks for it constantly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Olivia loves medicine, too. Strange kids we have!
Post a Comment