Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sick!

Avery had a bad cold/cough all last week. Just when I thought Blake was safe, he now has it too! Sad little runny nose & cough too. Poor baby, I just hope it doesn't turn into an ear infection!

Also, just a note about a funny thing that Avery said a few days ago. Friday night we decided to head out and go to IKEA to look for a storage solution for Avery's closet. Avery wanted to go into "Kid Land" so we signed her in and headed off around the store with just Blake in the cart. She had fun and stayed in there the entire 1 hour that they allow.

Anyway, the funny thing is, when I was combing her hair after bath that night, she started making this funny face in the mirror. Blowing her checks out and making herself have a double chin. She said, "Mom, there was this boy in kid land that looked like this," (funny face in the mirror), "he had a fat head." It took me a second to compose myself, then we had the talk about how all people are different, but it's not polite to point out those differences. Oh dear, what else do I have to look forward to!?!

No comments: