Now that Avery is 3 1/2 years old, we thought it might be time for a trim. I took her with me yesterday to the gal that cuts my hair. She wasn't sure what to think of the booster seat in the tall chair or the cape that she put around her, but today she said, "I want to get my hair cut again, that was fun!" Here are a few pictures of the big day!
Oh yeah, and, I didn't keep a lock of her hair. Does that make me a bad mother?

2 comments:
I am surprised you waited so long. I kept one of Hannah's first haircut, though where it is I couldn't say since I was terrible about baby books. I did not keep any for Signe. Second child syndrome I guess. The pics are cute, though. Better than a lock of hair to remember the big day.
I think that I always keep a lcok of the girls hair, but then it gets thrown in a drawer. Actually, right now in my bathroom drawer I have the pony tail that we cut off of Kennedy's when we went short on her hair!
She is so cute though!
Post a Comment