Friday, September 4, 2009

Blake is 2 Years Old!

Blake celebrated his second birthday last weekend. I can't believe my baby boy is two years old! Every time my kids have a birthday, it reminds me of just how short this precious time is with them. Now, if I can just remember that when they are throwing tantrums, we'll be in business!

Sunday was the big family party with a few close friends thrown in. We did a race car theme this year complete with a race car cake and black & white checkered flags. Notice that there are NO balloons? Blake HATES balloons, they make him cry. He says, "no oboons, no oboons!"

We had pretty nice weather after a slow cloudy start and the BBQ was great. Blake was totally excited that everyone was there and liked opening his presents out in the yard. Thank you to everyone who came & thank you for all of his gifts!

Happy Birthday my sweet boy! We love you more than words can say!



1 comment:

thespideybc said...

Just saw this. I can't believe he's 2! It looks like he had a lot of fun... and I want one of those workbenches that he got! Lucky! =)