Yay! That is so awesome.
Sig's reaction: Whaaaat?! She is four. . . I am FIVE! I can't even ride a two wheeler!Me: Yes well, you mother is a failure. I didn't really say that, but I sort felt bad that we didn't practice with her much this summer. Hannah understood that and taught herself! Congrats to Avery though!(We may have to borrow that bike--Sig is a little intimidated by the height of hers).
Great job! Love the knee pads.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yay! That is so awesome.
Sig's reaction: Whaaaat?! She is four. . . I am FIVE! I can't even ride a two wheeler!
Me: Yes well, you mother is a failure.
I didn't really say that, but I sort felt bad that we didn't practice with her much this summer. Hannah understood that and taught herself!
Congrats to Avery though!
(We may have to borrow that bike--Sig is a little intimidated by the height of hers).
Great job! Love the knee pads.
Post a Comment