Sunday, September 13, 2009

First day of Pre-Kindergarten

Avery had her first day of Pre-Kindergarten last week. She was so excited to go back to school to see her friends & teachers and to wear her new school clothes. She has been really into the clothes this year, which is fun for me, but not fun when we do not agree! She is going 3 days per week this year, in the afternoons, which means that on those days, she doesn't take naps. I think her napping days are coming to a close anyway. She informed Brian the other day that "Pre-kindergartners don't take naps". Lucky for us, she still does on the off days, for now...

4 comments:

Courtney said...

She looks adorable! Will she wear the headband all day? Sophie loves headbands, but they always seem to be taken off 30 minutes later.

sheila said...

Just so you know... I am commenting for the last three posts right now.
1. I can't believe that Avery still takes naps! Olivia was my longest nap taker and she made it until she was almost htree. Otherwise at two if they had a nap, they wouldn't go to bed at a decent time. I can't believe that she is a 'pre-kindergartener!'

2. Seriously, Blake is two???? Wow. That's all I can say!

3. I loved the kite festival when I was a kid. And the sand castle festival. I am going to need to find out when those are and put them on our calenddar next year!

thespideybc said...

Those are cute pictures! She's looking more like you Vanessa!
And ya, I can't believe she still takes naps! Hang on to that as long as you can. hahaha

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful Vanessa!

-Andrea (Woods)