Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thanksgiving

So I know this is a little late but I wanted to write about it before I forgot. Our Thanksgiving this year was a little bit different than usual. Usually we go with Brian's parents out to their best friends house in Beaverton in the morning/afternoon, have snacks, play pool and maybe even let the kids ride a horse or tractor, and then we head to my grandparents house for dinner. This year we still went to Beaverton, but then we had Thanksgiving dinner with my family at our house!
My mom is easing me into this new tradition so all I had to do was provide a clean house, and she & my grandma & aunts did all the cooking! It was a ton of fun having everyone here. We had 14 adults & 2 kids. After dinner everyone played pictionary (mostly the younger generation had to make the older generation play). It was a funny time and even Avery got into the game. Here is her drawing of a reindeer & a hot dog. (I'll let you guess which one is which)!




No comments: