Monday, December 22, 2008

Stuck in the House, Day 3

There is even more snow today. I think we got about 2-3 inches this morning. We probably have a total of 8-10 inches on everything, with a thin layer of ice in the middle like an Oreo. We really wanted to get out of the house today, but we didn't drive anywhere. I was stuck working from home and so Brian took Avery with the neighbors and they went sledding on the golf course. Fun times were had by all! It's not supposed to snow or rain or anything tomorrow, so I'm going to have Brian take me to work in the truck. I really need to get out of here!




2 comments:

Jenni said...

I hope you got out because they say 4-8 more inches by Christmas. We had a great time at the golf course--I hope you enjoyed the pictures!

Mandy said...

Hope you made it out of the house safely... Thank goodness my sister came to get me tonight, I got my car stuck yesterday just trying to back out of my driveway! Hoping to a bit warmer weather soon!