Sunday, December 14, 2008
Car Accident
I was riding in Shannon's car 2 Saturdays ago up in Kelso when we were in a little accident. An elderly lady was at a stop sign and pulled out right in front of us. We t-boned her right on her drivers side. Everyone was ok, just a little shook up. Shannon's car, on the other hand, no so ok. The lady was sighted at the scene but her insurance didn't want to make it her fault, so Shannon's insurance is going to fix her car, luckily. No one wants to be forced to buy a new car when your old one was perfectly fine before!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Holy Cow! That's scary. I don't understand how insurance companies can determine who's fault it is. Usually the police do that! That just recently happened to my SIL where the insurance company was trying to say that it was too difficult to tell who was at fault, even though the other driver was sighted. Crazy stuff, I tell ya! We need to get together, I have gifts for your children.... they might want them around Christmas, but a gift in July might be fun also!
That car looks nasty. When you told me about it I assumed it was not so bad with no one getting hurt. I am glad you all made it out safely.
Post a Comment