Saturday, January 23, 2010

Our Crazy Kids

I know everyone thinks their kids are the cutest, funniest, smartest, etc., but let me tell ya, we've got some silly's on our hands. Don't believe me, just check these out!






5 comments:

Courtney said...

Great Post! Love the video! Cute & happy kiddos!!

Jenni said...

Maybe this is why our kids get along so well!

Chris, Amy, Lexi, and Alyssa said...

The video CRACKS me up. I think I laughed out loud!

sheila said...

Kennedy doesn't even know how to ride a bike yet! Maybe I will show her the video so she can have some incentive. Aren't hardwood floors great? I'll have to try the spinning trick with my kids.

thespideybc said...

Ok, those made me laugh. It's nice to know my kids aren't the only crazy ones. ;)
I laughed at the picture where Black looks like a Elton John reject. hahaha Very cute