I have had a few friends tell me that I should create a blog. Well, here I am. Now I just need to post interesting content and keep it up to date. Good luck me!
Christmas went off without a hitch this year. Everyone was healthy, the kids were on their best behavior, and we spent lots of time with lots of family!Christmas Eve we did a brunch with my parents & Nana at our house. That night we did the usual dinner/party at my aunt & uncles house. We had a full house with 30 adults & 5 kids. Our kids didn't get to bed that night until 10:00pm. About 10 minutes later, Avery comes out and says, "Daddy, can you & Mommy please hurry & go to bed so Santa doesn't skip our house?" So cute!Needless to say, they slept in until 8:15 on Christmas morning! (perfect way to start the day!).After opening gifts from Santa (a new princess bike for Avery and a police motorcycle for Blake) we opened our gifts to each other and got ready to go to Nana & Grandpa's for brunch.We had brunch & opened gifts with Brian's parents & sister & her family. Everyone got really nice things and brunch was delicious!After that we headed over to Brian's aunt & uncle's house for Christmas dinner with more family. We had 17 adults & 6 kids and more food than I've seen in a long time! What a wonderful day it was!
2 comments:
Such fun Vin! I love the pictures of Avery's bikes next to one another!
Those are some great pictures. Cute kids you guys and I'm glad you had a great Christmas.
Post a Comment