Over President's Day weekend we were invited (for the 2nd year) up to Plain, WA to stay with some friends in a cabin in the snow. Plain is a tiny town about 20 min. from Leavenworth. The cabin is probably about 1500 sq. ft. and there were 8 adults and 6 kids there, and at 5 years old, Avery was the oldest! We had a great time seeing our old friends and bonding more with new ones. Can't wait until next year!
Avery is still doing really well in Pre-K. I am excited to see what her teachers have to say at her next conference. I can't believe the Kindergarten is only about 6 months away!
Blake is getting into his "terrible two's". That boy is a handful, but oh so sweet at the same time. His favorite thing to say lately, when he's getting into something he's not supposed to be, is, "I'm not doin' nothing." It is hilarious!
Last weekend we celebrated my grandparents 85th & 87th birthdays (they have the same birthday) at Red Lobster. I feel so fortunate that they are both in such good health and are getting to enjoy their great grand kids!
The most recent news with us is that I am now working from home. My company decided to close it's Vancouver office to cut costs. Last week was my first week at home, and... I'm not sure if I'm going to love or hate it. I'll keep you posted...
Bubble baths!
Bubble baths!

2 comments:
We really really need to get together! Let's make plans soon!
Is working from home growing on you, or is it driving you crazy? Thanks for letting the girls play so often.
Post a Comment