Sunday, September 14, 2008

Vacation

This year we used our timeshare to stay at the Eagle Crest Resort in Redmond, OR. Our friends, the Bachelder's, went with us for the first 1/2 of the week and then it was just the 4 of us for 2 more nights. Avery & Kendall had so much fun swimming and playing together. Lake Billy Chinook is about 45 minutes from Eagle Crest, so we took our boat with us for some end of the season adventures. We got Avery to jump off the back of the boat into the water for the first time and Brian even took her wake boarding! She is a dare devil to say the least. She loved every minute of it. When Brian was getting his wake board ready to take her, Avery says to him, "Dad, are you sure you're up for this?" She has had some great one-liners lately.

Blake didn't love his life jacket, but (as long as he was eating) was fairly happy on the boat most of the time. We also took our bikes and bike trailer to cruise the trails at our resort, and even went into Sun River for a day. The pools at the resort were great too, although, I don't think I got many pictures of that. Click here to see our entire album.

Blake & Lauren doing what they do best... eating cheerios!
Yogurt mouth!
Avery up on the wake board!



Avery & Kendall rockin' the side ponies!

2 comments:

kelly bachelder said...

You got some great pics! I need to get them from you. Thanks for the great vacation!

thespideybc said...

I can't believe that you got Avery to wakeboard w/ Brian. Those are some awesome pictures. I thought my kids were daring. One of the boys might do that with me now, but at Avery's age, I'm sure they wouldn't have. Sounds like a fun trip.