I haven't had a whole lot to blog about the past week. It's just been "business as usual" around here. We worked a lot last week, started pre-school, and Blake has started cutting some new teeth. Brian had a really busy week at work, working an hour or two over every night and even getting a "call out" page in the middle of his sleep one day. Don't those criminals know he's sleeping?!?!?
We are all glad to have Nani, Popi, Nana & Grandpa back in town from their vacation to Lake Tahoe. It was a long week not having you all around :)
I had a little oral surgery on Friday. Nothing serious, just removed a Mucocele that I had had for about 3 weeks. It didn't bother me at all pain wise, it just looked ugly when I talked! I have a few stitches in my lip, and can't eat a whole lot besides soup & ice cream (poor me!). It should be all healed up in about a week.
I got to go shopping with a friend today at the outlet mall, and some other friends came over for an impromptu dinner. Overall, it was a relaxing and fun weekend!
Hopefully I will have something fun to post this week. Until then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WOW, your blog is MUCH cooler than ours. I dont think I know how to do it yet. :( Maybe I need lessons.
Thank you for the sweet comment. We're soo excited! :)
Oh wow Vanessa, She is so darling! Bree loves Pre school as well. She loves having us all be "quiet please!" during dinner so she can finally tell us all about HER day at school!
Avery's outfit is too cute!
Post a Comment