20lbs. 4oz. (50th percentile)
29 inches (75th percentile)
Head circumference (75th percentile)
It's so funny because that is exactly what Avery weighed at her 9 month check-up.
Some of the questions that they ask you are so funny. The start out with, "does he eat well?" Yes. "Does he sleep well?" Yes. "Does he see & hear?" Excuse me? If he didn't see or hear, wouldn't I have brought that to your attention before today? The thing that scares me is what must have happened to make this their normal line of questioning? Anyway, she asked me if he plays peek-a-boo or pat-a-cake. Well, I said yes, and he does play peek-a-boo, but he had never actually clapped his hand during pat-a-cake, until that night! He can clap, clap, clap, and then, at the right moment in the song, he does role 'em & role 'em. I am so proud!
He is so busy these days, crawling/climbing all over the place. A month ago my prediction was that he would be crawling at some point between 9 and 10 months old. He's got 3 1/2 weeks to go. We'll see if I'm right!
Standing with no hands. This was a first, but now, it's 10 times a day!I usually send out an email of his monthly slideshows, but I thought I'd just post the link here and you can view if you'd like.
Blake's Ninth Month Photoshow

No comments:
Post a Comment