Monday, June 2, 2008

Addicted to blogging!

OK, so I'm in the "addicted to blogging" phase of my life right now. It's just so much more fun than say, laundry. Anyway, I've been lurking on some friends of friends blogs and found this really cute idea. It's a tag, someone that you know gives you an assignment, and you do it on your blog and then tag someone else.

Keepin' it Real

Take pictures of the following 10 things. But there's a catch -- no prepping, primping, or picking up. The point is to see how these things/items/people exist in real life. Take your camera and just go for it.

1. my fridge - nothing too exciting here. Brian took the kids grocery shopping today, so it's nice & full.
2. a closet - I have so many clothes, why is it that I have nothing to wear?!?3. kitchen sink - Brian has trained me well. There's almost never anything in it.
4. toilet - Hum... yep, that's a toilet.
5. my favorite shoes - Franco Sarto's are the best!

6. my favorite room - all of the bedrooms in our house are my favorite rooms, but our Master takes the cake!

7. what my kids are doing right now - sleeping peacefully. (Strange look on Blake's face)

8. laundry pile - not too bad, just whites to fold. 9. self portrait - please excuse the nasty sweatshirt, it's 10:32PM 10. dream vacation - something like this:tag: Sheila, Amy & Jenni

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Okay, I did as instructed. And I hardly cheated;) Now I want to see Amy and Sheila's versions.

sheila said...

I am still attempting to achieve that grown up room that you have! Mine just gets so cluttered!