Monday, March 9, 2009

Sick

My little babies got a touch of the sickies yesterday/today. Blake has had 3 explosions that required 3 baths today! Luckily, no one is puking, yet... On Friday Brian took the kids to Kids Club (which is probably where the flu came from) with 2 other guy friends and a total of 6 kids. They had a great time and were totally worn out afterwards. That night, we went up to Kelso to attend "Bingo Night" at Conner & Kendyll's school. (Which could have been another culprit of the flu bug). It is a huge fundraiser that they do every year and we hadn't been in 5 years, so it was time. The activities were, of course Bingo, auctions, the Reptile Man, a book walk and a "crazy hair" station. Saturday I had to work so Brian & the kids just stayed home and played all day. Sunday we went to St. Helen's Oregon to visit some good friends that we don't get to see to often. We had a great visit, played a fun game that I can't remember the name of, ate pizza & brownies and stayed longer than we planned, but had a great time! Other than the usual, we really haven't been up to much. Avery missed preschool today, but I'm sure she will be feeling better tomorrow so we can all get back to normal.



6 comments:

Courtney said...

What cute videos! I'm sorry you guys have got the sickies :( I really hope it's quick for you, cause it sure wasn't quick for Nolan! He now has the cold. It really is going around. Sorry we'll miss you this weekend. Have fun meeting Alyssa!

sheila said...

The game is 'Ticket to Ride' and it is really fun! Thanks for coming out we had a good time:)

Jenni said...

I love those videos of Blake. His little voice is so cute--it is fun to hear him say words.

Chris, Amy, Lexi, and Alyssa said...

LOVE the videos!!! Can't wait to see you on Saturday. Hope everyone is feeling better.

Chris, Amy, Lexi, and Alyssa said...

LOVE the videos, they are so cute. I'm so excited to see you on Saturday. Hope everyone is feeling better now.
xo

Anonymous said...

OMGosh! Brian and I LOVED the video of Blake sliding on the floor! What a cutie!!! Blake's laugh is great. Reminds us of the laughing baby on YouTube that is so funny.
Hope you are all doing well!!!
(((hugz)))
~Jen