When we first got into the chair, she was saying things to him like, "are you going to get your hair cut?" and "can we put some water on your hair?" And he was just saying, "no." Just very serious, but he let her do it anyway. Then towards the end she was saying, "you did a good job huh?" and "what a big boy!" And he would say, "uh, ha!" "uh, ha!"
Here is our big boy in all his glory!



Daddy is SOOOO funny!

3 comments:
So very cute! I love the blog. You need a subscribe button so that we can get updates whenever you post. Love you guys!
-Janelle
I always have to work through the baby mullet stage. The girls have just had to grow theirs out, I couldn't cut them! Let me know some more feed back on that deceptively delicious, I have a very very picky eater and I am getting quite sick of it!
Love the giggle!
Post a Comment