Well, the snow has finally melted and the tree is out of the house! My Nana couldn't make it up from Medford, OR during all the snow, so she came on the 29th and we had "Christmas" again. I think my kids had about 7 days of present openning. Avery asked me on the 8th day, "do we get to open more presents today?" Spoiled? I think you know the answer!
For New Year's Eve I had volunteered to work until 9:00pm because I thought Brian was going to be at work and that I'd just be home with kids. Well, it turns out that he didn't have to work, so we decided to go to a party. We got there late, but it was still fun. Thank you to Nani, Popi & GG for babysitting and staying up so late for us not once, but twice this week. What would we do without you?!?!
Here's to a wonderful New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment