Monday, November 24, 2008

The Beach

Two weeks ago, Brian had to work,but our parents were going to the beach, so I decided to take the kids and go too. The weather was absolutely beautiful and there was a clam dig scheduled Friday & Saturday evening, so Avery got to go clamming with everyone (I stayed at the house with Blake because it was almost dark & getting cold). Saturday morning we woke up and the girls all went into Long Beach to the arcade. Avery, Mommy, Nana & Nani all got to play lots of games and Avery got fun prizes with her tickets. We played on the beach that afternoon, but no clamming that night. It got too dark and we didn't have lanterns. The kids and I headed back home Sunday morning. They did great in the car and were overall really well behaved all weekend. And it was great have 4 other people to help out!
Here are some of the highlights...





1 comment:

Jenni said...

I have never been clam digging. It sounds fun. . .so does staying at the beach. The only thing better would be it was a warm beach!