We told Avery a long time ago that she could chew gum when she turned 4. Several months ago she said that she wanted to have a bubblegum birthday party, so that's what we did! We found gum ball machines at the dollar store to give to everyone as party favors, I created a "bubble gum machine" cake, and we even had the kids bob for gumballs in plate fulls of whipped cream. I think they all had a great time and tons of our family & friends came to celebrate.
Here are some pictures of the highlights.




3 comments:
What a big girl! Nice work on that cake, oh my goodness I am impressed. Sorry we had to miss out. :(
Very cute, love the cake! Happy Birthday Avery!
where does the time go? i think i have some pics of you that look exactly like avery's!!! xox, jerilue
Post a Comment