And she LOVED it! However, I didn't think about how I was going to get it to Chuck E. Cheese! A ride on my lap in the car was all it took, and it made it in one piece.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Avery's 5th Birthday
Avery decided that she wanted to have a "friend" birthday party at Chuck E. Cheeses this year. However, she wanted a princess castle birthday cake. Since I LOVE to make my kids cakes myself, I did a lot of Googling, and came up with this...

And she LOVED it! However, I didn't think about how I was going to get it to Chuck E. Cheese! A ride on my lap in the car was all it took, and it made it in one piece.
And she LOVED it! However, I didn't think about how I was going to get it to Chuck E. Cheese! A ride on my lap in the car was all it took, and it made it in one piece.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
happy birthday to Avery! Wow! Five years old already! I'm just catching up on blogs, so happy anniversary to you guys also!
Post a Comment