I have had a few friends tell me that I should create a blog. Well, here I am. Now I just need to post interesting content and keep it up to date. Good luck me!
Yesterday we finally had the time and the warm weather to go out on our boat for the first time this season. We took Brian's parent's and our niece & nephew out to Lacamas with us. Avery absolutely loves the water and asks if she can swim the second that the boat is off the trailer. Blake is a little more cautious and just wanted his "tootsies in da wadder" (toes in the water). He isn't a huge fan of his life jacket or hat, but with some food to distract him, he's always good to go. Brian took a turn wake boarding and even had Avery come out with him like last year. Only this time, she held onto the rope with him, instead of holding onto his legs. Fun times were had by all, and I hope that this was the start of a long summer.
Looks like they had a fun day!! I hope to take Gregory around water more this summer, we shall see! Your kids are so adorable! Thanks for updating! It is fun to read!
7 comments:
Sounds like a great time!! Do the kids feel cooped up at all on the boat after awhile?
Looks like you had a super time! Blake looks super adorable in that hat!!! :)
The kids had a blast. Thanks for posting the pics.
Looks like you had a great time! Can some of Avery's fearlessness please rub off on Kendall???
I can't believe how much of a dare devil Avery is. Wow! Cute pictures, what a fun time.
You should have plenty of time this week to enjoy the water! I hope that you get lots of opportunities to use your boat this summer!
Looks like they had a fun day!! I hope to take Gregory around water more this summer, we shall see! Your kids are so adorable! Thanks for updating! It is fun to read!
Post a Comment