Anyway, last weekend we packed up the car and headed to my parents beach house for some family fun and clamming. Nani, Popi, Nana & Grandpa were there too. We even got to see some other friends and Uncle Dean & Aunt Pauly showed up to surprise us for the Saturday afternoon dig.
The weather was beautiful on Saturday, so we played at the park, played on the sand and had a fun "outside" day. Sunday wasn't bad either, no rain until dinner time, but we took Avery to the arcade in town for her usual hour of game playing. It's like Chuck E. Cheese where you win tickets for your games and then can trade your tickets in for candy & prizes. Her daddy let her choose Fun Dip! NOT something her mommy would have introduced to her until was later in life. That's what daddy's are for I guess!
We came home late Sunday night, the kids slept the whole time so that was nice.
This past week was busy. Avery had her Valentines Day party at Preschool on Wednesday and another party at daycare on Friday. Needless to say, there has been lots of candy consumed this week.
Happy Valentines Day to all!







6 comments:
I need to blog too!! It is so hard to find the time... Anyway, I'm reading, as always! I love the pic of Blake "clamming"... too cute. I also love Avery pushing Blake up the steps with her hands on his butt... cute cute :)
Yay! A new posting! Looks like you had a great trip. How awesome is that that you have a place to get away. So cool! Miss you guys, see you in a few weeks. Ahhhhh!
Hi Vaneesa! Your blog looks great! You guys go on so many vacations, your kids will have seen the entire U.S by the time they graduate! It's great seeing your cute little family and all your fun times. Thanks for sharing!
Oh I just love that Avery! Too bad she isn't all that fond of me..I guess there is the occasional loves from her! I will take them! I haven't seen her and Blake forever! They are gettig so big and Blake is so handsome! Hopefully I will get to see them soon at Trisha's!!
It looks like you guys had a great sunny & clear weekend for clamming. Blake no longer looks like a baby and is moving on to the toddler stage.
Great pictures. As usual I don't leave many comments, but I do lurk, er, read.
Post a Comment